Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Our Faces!

Here's a special post we've made for our caricature artist!  My wonderful parents have hired an artist to draw a family portrait of us four in caricature!  These are the photos of ourselves that we're letting him get ideas from!  Wish us luck!

This is us!  Michael and Lisa with son Liam (age 6) and daughter Vera (age 4).


















I love the "hard part" in my husband's head!  It is not in all the photos, but it is his most current look, so thank you for including it!  Haha!

We'd prefer to see little Liam with his hair combed to the side, as it is in this photo!  That is usually how he styles his hair for a special event.





You're welcome to draw me either with or without glasses.  I wear glasses all the time but usually remove them for photographs!










This is the most recent photo of us and is probably the best portrayal of how we usually pose and smile!  The only difference is that, since this photo was taken, Michael started combing his hair to the side, which I love!