Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Catholic Speed Dating Party

I just love planning events!  Here's a flyer I made for my latest idea.


Obviously, I will be an organizer of this event and not a participant.  :)

The event will happen sometime after St. Valentine's Day, lest any new couples feel pressured to do a gift exchange prematurely.  The event will be promoted widely to all young adults in the diocese.

A structured setting (of a network of tables) will give attendees the chance to chat one-on-one for 5 minutes with every person in attendance.

The night will consist of great food, awesome prizes, and lots of dancing (thanks, in advance, to my wonderful DJ friend John).  A 50/50 cash raffle will commence at the end of the night, and a few lucky couples will walk away with their first date (of dinner and a movie) being totally paid for by Lancaster Young Adult Catholics!

If you're interested in being on the Planning Committee for this event, please let me know!  The response to this event has been soooo overwhelmingly positive already.  It's going to be crazy fun.