Monday, August 22, 2011

Playing House...for REAL!!

Being married sure is a sacrament!  I can feel a sacramental grace upon us, honestly.  It is a beautiful gift from God above!  It sets the tone of our whole relationship, our togetherness as a family, and of this little house in which we live!

I have had a lot fun these past few weeks making meals for Michael.  I'm trying to be as creative as I can.  Sometimes I follow recipes to the "T," other times I make up my own creations without using a recipe at all.

Lately, I've been making little appetizers for Michael to snack on before dinner is ready.  Here's a picture of a fruit-and-yogurt parfait I made for him!  It contained vanilla yogurt, blueberries, kiwi, and strawberries (his favorite).


And here's one of my crazy concoctions!  There is no recipe for this creation, and I can't even fully remember all that I did to make it!  But we liked it!