Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


How blessed Michael and I are to have such loving parents!  Instead of having to travel between families over the Thanksgiving weekend, our families came together for one big celebration!  Praise God!

Since Michael's siblings would be spending Thanksgiving with their spouses' families this year, Michael's mother invited my side of the family to their house in New Jersey for a home-cooked meal.  But, since my nearly 95-year-old grandmother does not travel well and since my father had to work on Thanksgiving Day, Michael's mom came up with another great idea.  Let's go out to eat!

She made reservations for us at our favorite place, the Log Cabin.  It was here, if you remember, that we enjoyed our rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.

The turkey dinner was amazing.  My Aunt Maryann and Aunt Paula also graced us with their presence.  We have soooo much to be thankful for this season!

Here's a picture I snapped of Michael's parents on our way to the restaurant.  :)