Thursday, March 01, 2012

This Blog is a Prayer


This blog entry was privately written on September 30, 2011, and I feel compelled to share it with you today, dear Reader.

God has reminded me recently that everything worth having is worth waiting for.

And praying for.

And sacrificing for.

Perhaps it's easy for me to be caught up with the hustle and bustle of day-to-day things and forget to keep my focus on Our God, the way He's made my husband and me, and His perfect timing in all things.

So, I've decided to make a deliberate attempt to make room in my daily writing for the unveiling of the gift I hope to receive (so that I may forever give more of myself):   the gift of a child and the beauty of a mother's heart within me.

And so I will use this little space (at which you are looking) for me to pour out my thoughts, learn from my experiences, and then look back on them to remember.  And I share them with you.

Please pray with me, dear reader, that I may approach this journey of faith with gentleness, softness of heart, and humility.  May I always be receptive to whatever is God's will.