Monday, July 16, 2012

Britta Does Our Pregnancy Photo Shoot!

Yesterday Michael and I went to visit our friends Steve and Britta who live in Maryland. 

Like us, they met on AveMariaSingles.com, although they married back in 2008.  :)

Britta is a fantastic photographer, and so we did a maternity photo shoot with her. 

But first, we would gather quietly in her and Steve's basement to watch Steve log onto several computers, check the weather forecast, put on his special earphones and microphone, and deliver his live radio message to the listeners of 103.5 FM.  It's so cool to see a meteorologist in action!

Like me, Britta is expecting a September baby!  She's in her 8th month now, while I just started my 9th.  She's only about 2.5 weeks behind me. 

Luke will be her and Steve's second son.  Their first is named Xavier!

After the photo shoot, we went to feast at G & M's Restaurant & Lounge, which is famous for being Maryland's #1 house for crab cakes!  The food was absolutely delicious!

Here's a picture of Britta, Steve, and their son Xavier!  I'll post more of Britta's photography work very soon!