Saturday, July 07, 2012

Have Mercy on Us and on the Whole World

My dear readers, please take a moment from your busy day and allow your eyes to glide over the beautiful prayer below.  As they do, I ask you to please pray for--by name--the departed soul of Shaun Fry.  Thank you.

Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.


Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Amen.