Monday, July 23, 2012

Jesus in the Tabernacle

Michael had most of his sacraments at Immaculate Conception Church, but he still considers little St. Joseph's to be the church he grew up in. 

Isn't it so cute?  It looks like a picturesque chapel!

We got up early on Sunday and went to the first mass, so as to avoid the wait for the bathrooms and showers that would be likely, due to the quantity of family members sleeping over at his parents' house!

Mass was quick since there was no musicians or choir.  Father was excited to see that I was now pregnant!

People probably thought I was a tourist, but after Mass I couldn't resist snapping a photo of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.  The tabernacle looked beautiful with the arrangement of flowers beside it.  :)

I stopped and said a little prayer first, asking God to bless our growing family and help Baby and me to have a quick, easy, and healthy birth experience!