Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Please Pray Again

Dear Readers, once again I ask for your prayers. 

At today's prenatal appointment, my blood pressure was at an all-time high.  I'm embarrassed to even tell you what it was.

My doctor sent me to the hospital immediately for blood work, and for the next 24 hours I have to collect all my urine in a huge orange jug. 

They'll be checking to see if my liver and kidneys are secreting things they shouldn't be, due to the expanded blood vessels that high blood pressure can cause.

Please pray with me that these spikes of high blood pressure are only from my mind, as I have been known to have anxiety about having it taken.  If this is the case and my blood pressure is low normally, then my blood and urine tests should hopefully be fine.  Please pray for this to be true!

My doctor doesn't want me doing ANYTHING.  No going into school for meeting this week.  No more social engagements.  No more running errands.

There's nothing else to do but rest on this couch and...hope to relax.

Please, please continue to keep baby and me in your prayers.  They have helped us before and I trust that they will help us again.  God surely hears your prayers and is more merciful than we know!  Thank you.