Friday, September 21, 2012

Savoring My Son

I loooooooove this face!!

Liam's precious baby fat gives him a double-chin sometimes, and I love the way he presses his lips together when he's contemplating something.

His eyes are my favorite feature.  When they are open (or even if they are closed) I can't stop staring at them.  And I find his forehead and chubby cheeks irresistible to kiss!

I love his soft eyebrows and little pug nose.  His intricate ears are so perfectly made.  His little hands are growing visibly every day.

Our little baby likes to talk when he breastfeeds.  He makes a gentle cooing sound that gets muffled only by the sound of him gulping down a swallow.  The slurping sound reminds me of how kids enjoy chocolate milk during snack time in kindergarten.  They're so preoccupied with its delicious taste that they're oblivious to their own sounds of savoring it!