Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Fake Poop Prank

I'm such a stinker.  I played a poop joke on Michael.  :)

I had found Macy's fake dog poop in the basement, and so I decided to make it look as if Liam had produced a very full diaper (and that I had forgotten to throw it in the trash).

I left the mess inconspicuously sitting out on the diaper changing station.  Eww!!


Now I needed to figure out how I was going to lure Michael into the nursery in order to encounter the surprise.

So, I deftly transferred Liam from my hands to his, suggesting that perhaps it was time to change his diaper and that Daddy would do a great job at it.  :)

Michael took the bait and walked right into my trap!  But, sadly, he knew it was fake right away, since thankfully our Liam doesn't produce that much waste just yet!