Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas in New York City!

It's an annual tradition in Michael's family that they go up to NYC to see the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center.  So, we decided to do it also!  But first we had reservations at a wonderful restaurant.

My cheeseburger and fries were amazing!

Liam laid on the booth seat next to me, giving me huge smiles as I ate.  I kept him safe by propping up my leg!

Gosh, I love these two men!

At the tree!

Some day we'll do this!  Right, Michael?

That's the biggest planter I've ever seen!

Headed to Bryant Park...

...where they had tons of little vendor shops set up for the holidays.

My mother would have liked this one!  All the clutches and wallets were made of folded gum wrappers, a talent that she's had long before it became popular!

We couldn't resist trying a hot cup of Big Apple Cider.  Each cup had a cinnamon stick submerged in it!

Delicious!

I looked ridiculous in my ultra-puffy coat, but I wasn't about to put fashion before Liam's need for warmth!

Oh, how clever!

Our little boy has been in five states already, and he's not yet 4 months old!