Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Snap-Happy

It's amazing how many photographs I take of our precious little shutterbug, Liam.  With him as my camera's focus, I get a little snap-happy.  :)

I decided to do a few calculations to figure out just how rampant this tendency is becoming.  So, I counted up the photo files on my computer.  Here are my findings!

Remember, Liam was born on September 2nd.


Prior to Liam's birth, I took approximately 21 photographs per month. 

However, in the first week of Liam's life, I snapped 93.  At the conclusion of his birth month of September, I had snapped a total of 397!  In that month alone, I had more than tripled the amount of photographs I had taken in the 6 months prior!

In the month of October, I snapped even more.  I captured 430 moments in Liam's life.

In November, it was 301.

In December, it was 375.

Therefore, in the first 3 months of Liam's life, I had snapped his photograph a total of 1,503 times.  That's about 18 photos a day or roughly one photo snapped every 1 hour and 15 minutes.  Amazing!