Tuesday, March 12, 2013

In Prayerful Anticipation


A blessed Tuesday to you!

I was so happy when Liam woke me for breakfast this morning at 5:15.  It gave us time to watch the live coverage on EWTN of the special mass for the cardinals that took place in Rome.  So beautiful!  So exciting!

In just a few moments at 11 AM EST, the world's cardinals process into the Sistine Chapel for their first round of prayerful voting on who should be our next pope.  This conclave could meet for three hours or several days; there's just no way of knowing how long their discernment will take.  My eyes will be watching that chimney for smoke!

While we wait in prayerful anticipation, I will cease blogging.  It will be my little sacrifice as we await our church's new Papa.  Please join me in praying for the Holy Spirit to guide the cardinals in their selection of our new Holy Father!  May my next posting be a happy declaration of who God has chosen!