Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Story Behind the Brand

I was at The Gap this weekend and simply fell in love with their new dressing rooms.  But this wall does more than just look pretty; it tells of the story behind the brand.  And I love, love, love the stories that go behind things.  :)


If Michael would give me free decorative reign (and if we do buy the new house we're considering), I'd have a blast creating a singular, black-and-white wall in our home, telling the timeline of our family life.  Our meeting, our marriage, and our boy would be our wall's theme.  We've already got a red painted chair.  I'll pitch it to him today when he gets home from work.  :)  Think he'll go for it?  Probably not, but fingers crossed!

Mom and Dad, do you remember how my bedroom ceiling used to look like this at home?