Saturday, June 29, 2013

3 PM: The Divine Mercy Hour!

God seems to have made me destined for Divine Mercy devotion.  :)

Without thinking, I almost always happen to look at the clock just before 3 PM.

I appreciate this heads-up reminder because I will always take the opportunity to pray immediately for my family and friend's prayer intentions.

Three o'clock in the afternoon is when we memorialize the death of Jesus Christ on the cross.  And, if we unite all our sufferings with His, they are truly redemptive!

Our Lord told Saint Faustina that any request asked by a soul during the Divine Mercy hour will not be denied, if it is for the eternal benefit of that soul.

So set your phone alarms, ladies and gentlemen, and get ready to storm Heaven!  This is truly the era of Divine Mercy.  Find more information about this here.