Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Enough is Enough!

OK, dear reader.  I've had enough.  I'm putting my foot down.  

First, I declare that life is too short for dish cloths to be boring.  Why not wash your dirty plates with playful red stripes?  Mama is much happier and much more willing when the cloth is cool.  Welcome to my kitchen, cute new dish cloth.

Second, and more importantly, I declare that this whole not-blogging-every-day thing has GOT to stop. 

When I can't write, when I can't reflect...I get antsy.  You know this about me.  And I'm overly antsy to write.

So, I've decided something.

No matter how many photography sessions get booked, no matter how much my active baby crawls, no matter how many dishes are in the sink, and no matter how many events are on our calendar, I've got to write.

And I will.

I'm deciding tonight that I must have the goal of posting once a day because--if I don't--I'm going to get swallowed up by all the exciting new adventures that life has been leading me to.  (And there's been a lot, which I'm busting to tell you about.)

Don't get me wrong; I love exciting days, new projects, and crazy goals on my to-do list.  But I must not let my enjoyment of these things prevent my dire need of writing and reflection.

So, I apologize for leaving you hanging for a bit there -- and I promise lots of new posts in the coming days.  I'll try to post daily, and if I can't write much, I at least promise a tidbit of something.

I feel better already.  :)  Now pardon me as I go wash some dishes.  :)