Monday, December 30, 2013

More Christmas 2013 Moments

Many thanks to my wonderful cousin-in-law photographer Blaine for these treasures!

Our last photo as a family of four...

Grandmom reciting "Twas the Night Before Christmas" as her grandson Matthew double-checked her...

My wonderful second cousins, Karly and Noah!

My beloved Aunt Maryann and Grandmother

Grandmom with my cousin Kathy, who I've loved calling my "sis"  :)

Daddy preparing to toss Liam around!

Matthew reciting "Twas the Night Before Christmas" as Grandmom double-checks him (and the book's text, for that matter)

Thank goodness Blaine captured my boy in his suspenders and tie!  I forgot to!

My Uncle Fred and Aunt Tess, two of the most fun-loving people ever  :)

I adore this sweet photograph of Grandmom!!  She looks like an angel here!  Nice job, Blaine!