Tuesday, March 11, 2014

All Tuckered Out

I am LOVING my new exercise routine.  During the week, I try to do a brisk stroller walk for 30 - 60 minutes a day.

During that time, I plug in my earbuds and make any necessary phone calls.  Getting out in the fresh air and sunshine lifts my spirits...and puts us that much closer to accomplishing errands.  Yesterday we walked to the grocery store for a few quick items.  Today we mailed a package at the post office.  It feels good checking things off my to-do list!

And while I hoped that we could make a stop at the playground on the walk home, sweet Liam was sound asleep, blissfully worn out after an impromptu lunch downtown with Grandma, who met us in the post office parking lot with open arms and a wide smile.


Our little guy's all tuckered out.  But his slumber is my ticket to blogging!  Hooray!  :)