Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Post-Bridesmaid Blues

Now that Lija's wedding is over, I feel sad that us bridesmaids will no longer be planning fun, festive activities together. No more shower...no more bachelorete party...oh sadness!!

Now I'm twiddling my thumbs and wondering what I will do with all this extra time on my hands!

Should I pick up a new hobby?

Get a magazine subscription?

Volunteer for a worthwhile cause?

Start to watch television?

Perhaps Matt and Lija will start a family soon, in which case we 7 girls could team up again and plan a baby shower! That would be fun!!

To April, Lexi, Jen, Michelle, Cat, and Jackie, thank you for such an awesome past few months!

And thank you, Lija, for asking me to be in your wedding! It was a privilege to be so close to you during this very special time of your life!!!