Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Crafty Washing Machine


My washing machine is amazing.

Tonight it actually BRAIDED together three pairs of nylons. Seriously! My nylons looked like the braids my mom used to put in my hair when I was younger. It took me 10 minutes to untangle them.

It also has this uncanny talent for being able to string together ALL of my bras. They hook up with one another into a giant ring.

In addition, my washing machine managed to make disappear completely not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE socks tonight.

And then it will make those socks magically reappear when I least expect it, like when I'm teaching and I feel something extra falling down my pant leg. It's a horrendous feeling, the kind you get when you know you're seconds away from being humiliated. Yep, that's when my missing articles show up!