Sunday, May 03, 2009

Oops, I did it again.

Up until recently, I didn't think I was a jeans-and-t-shirt kind of girl. I thought I was more unique than that.

But the guys in my life have been telling me differently. Three of them spoke to me about it, in fact. In the last few months, I've started wearing a uniform, they say: my favorite skinny jeans and a white fitted t-shirt.

Should I be concerned? Have I lost my flair for creativity? Why am I stuck in this fashion rut when I have plenty of clothes to choose from?

I can't explain it, other than perhaps to say that this is just another phase. My clothing always goes in little eras, where I can't get enough of one thing until I've absolutely had too much of it. And maybe I've just never done the ordinary in such an extraordinary way before.

So, for the foreseeable future, expect to see me in jeans and a white t. I'm sorry if I'm boring you.