Sunday, February 07, 2010

My New Domains! :)

So I finally went and registered ThatCatholicGirl.com and ThatCatholicGirl.org as my domains.

I decided to make it all official, at the suggestion of a close friend, who pointed out that I'm averaging nearly 100 hits a day on this site. Egads!

I'm a bit nervous to take this next step, but I'm also excited. In a week or two, my site will be listed in Google and will link up with YouTube and hopefully Catholic-Tube.com.

My creativity may change a bit, and I might even have to go back and remove some of my previous melancholy blogs. As my voice becomes more public, greater will become my influence...and responsibility.

The links above should activate in the coming days, and my current address will redirect and eventually dissolve. If my current blog goes away, I promise you that something more beautiful will be blooming in its place. :)