Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Yellow Bunny Travels the World

My friend Fred just sent me down Memory Lane by sending me these old pictures.

When we were in high school, he jetted off to London.

I was jealous, wished that he could pack me in his suitcase, and figured that perhaps I could send a small proxy in my place.

This ended up being Collin, the yellow bunny I had floating around my bedroom at the time, who arrived in my life via an Easter Basket one Sunday morning.

I requested visible proof of Collin's adventures, and Fred delivered!

The unfortunate thing is that I have no idea where Collin is today.

I'm sure that Fred returned him, but I can't seem to find him anywhere.

I've been looking on and off for him for years.

I can only assume that he's probably off gallivanting the globe!

So here he is with the London Eye (that beautiful Ferris wheel), at Buckingham Palace, and near Big Ben. So cute!

Fortunately, I followed in Collins footsteps, visiting London (and also Paris!) 8 years after him.

Wherever my yellow bunny goes, I will go eventually. So let's hope he's in Italy right now!! :)