Saturday, April 24, 2010

Soon headed to DC for a private party with 4 of the 9 Supreme Court Justices and their spouses!

Good morning, world!

I'm so excited.  In a few short hours, I'll be departing for Washington, DC to attend a small private party that will have in attendance 4 of the 9 Supreme Court Justices and their spouses!

So how did I get so lucky so as to be invited to such a special event?  I'm not allowed to say, honestly.  I promised to keep mum about who invited me.  :)

I also promised not to blog about it afterward. 

But I deftly managed to make no promises about what I'll do with my excitement beforehand, so this, dear reader, is my only chance to gush!

This is the little dress that I will be wearing.  I opted for gray so as to be more muted and not so flashy.  Since it's strapless, I have a cute little cream-colored cartigan that I will wear, too.

Please pray that I may have class, carry myself with poise, conduct myself with grace, and appear to be well educated, both in popular culture and politics.  Whoever is the patron saint of high stakes social situations, please interceed for me!  God, please be with me!