Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweet MacyBottom Gets a Little Scared

Gosh, I love my dog.

I love her in all of her forms: 

when she is happy,
when she is sad,
when she is dirty,
and when she is clean,
when she is burping
and when she is not,
when she is smart
and when she forgot to think,
when she is excited
and when she is scared...

I love all of her.

This evening, as the winds blew hard outside and the rain poured loudly down, my sweet MacyBottom got a little scared...and quietly snuck into my bedroom, where she inched her way off her little bed and tried to stuff her body into my little closet.

She managed to get half of herself in there, nuzzled between some of my stuffed animals, her adorable butt being the only thing hanging out.  What a precious baby!  I wish she could understand me as I tried to explain to her that there was nothing to be afraid of!