Thursday, April 08, 2010

Warm, Digital Fuzzies

This is what we all look for at the end of our work day, isn't it?

For those addicted to Facebook like me, we virtually live (no pun intended, but the double-meaning of "virtually" here is perfect!) for those little red notification bubbles.

The greater the number, the greater our happiness.

Picture comments, friend requests, wall postings, and status updates are what we crave.  I'm more hungry for this than I am for my dinner in the evenings!

Back in 2005, 2006, and 2007, it was MySpace that I was obsessed with.  At that time, I felt my warm, digital fuzzies when I saw this!

Well, the first step in overcoming an addiction is to admit it.  So this is my confession!   I'm obsessed, not with the computer, but with the lives of my friends.  And I don't think I want to quit.  :)