Monday, September 06, 2010

Macy Unexpectedly Drives the Car


I have done a LOT of road trips with my golden retriever this Summer.  About every other day, I am loading her into my back seat...and off we go.

She's a great travel companion and has totally adjusted to life on the road.  And, as long as I'm by her side, she doesn't care where we are.  And so we go all over the place!

This afternoon when we returned from our most recent trip, she jumped out of the backseat as I began to unload the car.  But, after a few trips in and out of the house, I noticed that she was no longer by my side. 

Where had she gone?

Suddenly, I realized that she was sitting in my driver's seat!  Can you see her in the picture above?

The story of what transpired next is best told with a series of photographs and their captions.  Even if you're not a member of Facebook, please visit the link below to enjoy the album!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=503062&id=558545095&l=bb7f409a3f

Here are a few pictures to get you prepared for what you're about to see!  Haha!