Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Beautiful New School



I love where I work.  Our middle school is just so beautiful!  Here are some snapshots of where I spend my days.  Enjoy!  :)

Our beautiful auditorium!



Our library!
Doesn't it just make you want to cozy up with a good math book?  :)
Our cafeteria really does serve delicious food!!  The selection is really awesome and also very healthy!
Each wing of the building has an open space area with cafe tables.  If I need more space than just my classroom, I can let small groups of students work here.
The workout room is reserved for us teachers before and after school!  You can even plug your iPod directly into the wall so that you can work out while listening to your favorite tunes in surround-sound!
This is Gallery Row where student artwork is on display.  A beautiful red barn is visible outside those huge windows!