Monday, June 20, 2011

Celebrating Father's Day 2011

Since we spent Mother's Day with my mom and my side of the family, this Father's Day we spent with Michael's father and his side of the family.

To celebrate, we grilled steaks and ate out in the backyard.  The weather was absolutely delightful!  The kids spent many fun hours playing in the pool.

Here's a picture of each dad with his kids!


I missed seeing my own father but was sure to call him after we got home from Sunday mass.  And then today, the day after Father's Day, I took my father out for breakfast and then to the Apple Store to buy him an accessory for his iPod Touch! :)  I love you, Dad!!  (Can you believe he'll be walking me down the aisle in just 4 weeks?!)

Here's Michael and I with his Goddaughter, little Addison Lee.  And the next photo is of me with his eldest niece, little Maeve Katherine!



Thank you, God, for the gift of a father!  I love mine so very much!