Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Best Friend from High School Gets Married!!

This is me with my beloved best friend from high school!  Jamie and I have been so blessed with each other's friendship over the last many years.  :)


Jamie married the love of her life, Justin, a few weeks before Michael and I got married.  Since Jamie and Justin got married at a private ceremony on the beach with just immediate family, they decided to throw a big celebration reception for all their friends at the end of summer.

My best friend looked soooo beautiful, and she loved having the opportunity to wear her dress twice!

This was during the cake-cutting!!  Their cake was SO DELICIOUS...and so beautiful!

Before dinner, the couple thanked all of their guests for their love and support!


God bless this wonderful new married couple!  And God bless their precious son Jonathan!