Sunday, November 13, 2011

My First Notre Dame Game

This weekend I experienced my first Notre Dame game!

Michael and his family have been fans of the Irish for as long as he can remember.  Since I am 50% Irish and 100% Catholic, I figured that I might as well be a fan, too!  :)

Our night of fun began at the famous Phillip's Seafood, which had just opened up at a brand new, larger location in Baltimore.  We met Michael's brother Terry there, as well as two of Michael's colleagues, a wonderful married couple named Manny & Rachel.

The food was delicious!  And the building was beautiful.  And the November weather was mild and comfortable.  This made me just love the Inner Harbor all the more!


After dinner, Michael, Terry, and I drove to FedEx field to meet up with Greg, Juliana, and Greg's friend Matt.  Also at the game was my colleague Bill and his wife Patricia!

The night was so much fun, and Notre Dame won!  Here's some pictures from the night!