Monday, January 09, 2012

Another Magazine Ad!

I'm so excited!!  Today I found out that we're in yet another issue of Lancaster County Magazine!

The January issue features a small picture of Michael and I smooching in front of a red barn (as the featured photo for the bridal shop which sold me my dress), but the editors of the magazine chose to put a full-page picture of me in the background on the whole page!  Wow!

Jan, who owns the Bridal Boutique, just emailed me to tell me the news!  She was surprised, too!!


A huge thank-you goes out again to our wonderful wedding day photographers, Marjorie Jones of MJ Photography and her sister Mary Faia of Enchanted Creations Photography!  If you'd like to book them for your next event, just leave me a comment here with your email address and I'll connect the two of you!!