Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Saying Good-Bye to My Old Domain Name

Well, I've decided to let go of my old domain names of ThatCatholicGirl.org and ThatCatholicGirl.com.

Having the address was tons of fun, but I'm ready for a new name.  In a few days, it will no longer be mine.  (Yes, fabulous Catholic girls, it's up for grabs!)

Does this mean I'm done blogging?  No way!

Stay tuned, dear reader, because there's about to be a delightful explosion of new blog entries, right here in this spot.  New, beautiful things are happening, and I'm about to share!  :)

Since I have no idea how many people read my blog, the domain name change could cause me to inadvertently lose several key readers.  :(

And since I haven't yet decided what new domain name to switch to, it's not like I can give readers a heads-up on where to re-point their browsers.  Sigh.

Nor can I ask anyone to leave me a comment with their contact information.  Lately, I've been having trouble getting that feature of my website to work.

Such is my dilemma presently, and I'm not sure what to do.

Please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide and direct me through this transition, give me the inspiration to choose a new domain name, and that He will do all within the right amount of time to give my treasured readers a chance to keep following me.

God bless!