Monday, March 26, 2012

A Visit to Anthropologie!

Recently, Michael took me to my all-time, top-favorite store:  Anthropologie!

My favorite branch of the store is located in Wayne, PA.

Having fun with Instagram these days, I couldn't resist snapping this photo after I walked in. 

It's a bit hard to see in this photograph, but if you've been to the store before, you'll know where to look to see the beautiful, bubbling indoor fountain that is nearest the large windows!  :)

Because the products are so expensive, I visit Anthropologie for inspiration, and rarely do I buy from them.

However, on this day, I did buy a little something.  Three years ago, I had bought little bowls from the store, and I needed two more to make a set of four.  Since they get so heavily used in our house (for small portions of ice cream or for a healthy appetizer of yogurt and fresh fruit) I knew having a set of 4 would make sense.  And, they were only $2.50 each!  (They're probably the cheapest items in the store!)

I regret not buying 2 more of the larger bowls to make a set of 4 of them.  Oh well.  I love the two that I have. 

I also picked up a fun little container, which I plan to use as a sugar bowl for when I serve tea.  It has a small chalkboard attached to it, so I plan to write "Sugar" on it with chalk.  :)

I also bought a mini silver spoon to keep inside it.  :)

The search continues for a fun looking creamer, but I'm in no rush!