Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pregnancy Yoga Class

I recently started going to a pregnancy yoga class with other mommies!

I am so thrilled to have reconnected with whom I think is the best yoga teacher ever.  Michele Zerbey was my teacher years ago, when my mom and I used to go to class together at our local hospital.

Today Michele teaches in a beautiful yoga studio that is just minutes from my house.  The place is brand new, spacious, and filled with mirrors and natural lighting.

All the girls in the class are so friendly, and we've been having fun sharing pregnancy experiences -- since it is new for all of us!

Michele is preparing our bodies for a natural and peaceful labor.  Last night, in addition to our stretches and poses, we practiced vocal sounds that are supposed to aide with labor.  How fun!