Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our Bradley Method Classmates


Incredibly, our 12-weeks of instruction in the Bradley Method of Natural, Husband-Coached Childbirth is almost over!  We have certainly loved learning along side these wonderful couples.

At left is our instructor Rebecca and her husband Matthew.  On the other side of us is my best friend from middle school, Sara, with her wonderful husband Jason.  Then there's Jared and Deb, followed by Sarah and Paul.

When we first signed up for these expensive classes, I worried about the time commitment.  It would require 2 hours from us every Tuesday night, and we wouldn't get home until quarter till 10.  But we took the plunge and signed up -- and we helped each other stay committed.

We've learned so much, and I feel so empowered.  With God's strength and Michael's help, I know I can do this!  Pray for us, please!