Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Soooo Thankful!!

I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Dear reader, I have the opportunity to go to DAILY MASS from now until...who knows when!  Every morning I can begin by having breakfast in Jesus' house, which is just across the street from ours.  What a peaceful privilege this is!  What a serene past time!

Such a gift does not come without a huge responsibility, I realize.  And so, part of my duty will be to carry to daily mass with me all the intentions of my beloved friends and family.  If there's something specific you'd like me to pray for, just leave it in the comments section below this post.  You may even leave your prayer request anonymously.  :)

School ended yesterday, and now a new era of my life begins.   Instead of writing lesson plans and shuffling paperwork, I now must develop other skills that I know God has placed within me.  I now have the challenge of being a good steward with my time and our money -- all for the benefit of my family.  My priorities will be:

1. Daily mass and prayer
2. Exercise (with Macy, our golden retriever) with great focus on pregnancy positions
3. Coupon-cutting
4. Meal preparation
5. House preparation and maintenance for Baby's arrival
6. Reading of books to prepare myself for labor, delivery, and motherhood!

Please pray that I can achieve these goals on a daily basis!