Wednesday, July 18, 2012
You can learn a lot from mold, you know. Or, at least the kind that grows in our shower. It has all of the aforementioned traits, and it is relentless in demonstrating them.
I think God may be trying to teach me a lesson here. Because otherwise, what is the point? What fungi can have this strength without the backing of God's power?
I have doused the mold in pure bleach. I have sprayed it with cleaning products that are specifically labeled to remove mold and mildew. I have scrubbed the mold with an old toothbrush. I have picked at it with a wooden toothpick. I even covered it with table salt, hoping to dry it all up. And yes, I even tried vinegar and water.
But the black mold remains. It is NOT going anywhere. And I swear to you that it is on top of the caulking, not beneath it.
Please, readers, help. Is my only solution to call Bath Fitter and start over?
Posted by Lisa at 11:43 PM