Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Social Calendar: Cleared!


I've made a promise.

To my baby, myself, my husband, and my parents.

Nothing more shall I add to my social calendar.  No more fun outings with friends, no more day trips, no more afternoon excursions, no more evenings entertaining.

I'm parking myself at home and on the couch.  I'm going to lead a boring life.  This shall be the quiet before a beautiful storm.  I'm going to sit around and just anticipate baby.  I'm going to give my body a rest.  I'm going to prepare for the biggest test of physical strength and endurance that a woman can ever endure: childbirth!

So, I thank my dear friends in advance for their understanding when I must politely decline their offers to hang out.  Very soon I will return to the social calendar, and with me I shall have a little someone!  But, in the meantime, it's going to be quiet over here at the Goddard Household.  :)