Thursday, September 20, 2012

Behind Closed Doors

Yesterday, when I opened a cabinet in the kitchen, I was SHOCKED to see what was happening behind that closed door!

Hiding behind the salt and pepper and wedged between the worcestershire sauce and baking soda, our Pez dispensers were getting it on!

Michael had bought these for us this past Easter.  He snuck them into each of our Easter baskets on Easter morning.

Their sweet little faces looked innocent enough, and I hadn't thought much about supervising them, given my preoccupation with the pregnancy and now our newborn son.

But indeed, with routine tasks around the home being neglected due to my constant call for breastfeeding, these two took the opportunity to be up to no good!  Tisk, tisk!

I instantly grabbed my phone and snapped this photo, catching the girl planting a kiss on the cheek of the boy.  His expression looks completely awe-struck!  He looks almost as surprised as I was to find them!