Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Liam's a Popular Guy!

Just look at how many people love Liam!  If you visited Liam this past week and I forgot to take your picture with him, please forgive me!

Lija became head-over-heels in love with Liam from the moment she found out I was pregnant!  Finally meeting him for the first time, she was positively radiant.  What a true friend, to share so fully in my joy!

My dear friend Jess also went crazy over Little Liam!  To think of all the countless hours of conversation she and I had about my desire to have a baby...and then my experience with the pregnancy...and now the joys of having a newborn!  Jess has been there with me, every step of the way.


Liam loved meeting Maria for the first time!

I'm sure Liam could sense that he was in the arms of someone who prayed so fervently for his safe delivery.  The night before he was born, Clare stayed up praying hard for him.  What a blessing she and her wonderful boyfriend Chris are to our lives!

Little Liam looked so small in Andy's arms!
Linda is from our church family, and I taught two of her kids!

Since it was a gorgeous, hot day, Maria held baby Liam out on our back deck!
Tara holds Baby Liam!

Christie and her son Ben came to meet Liam today!