Friday, December 28, 2012

Gifts for the Man Who Loves New Jersey


If you know my husband, you'll know that he LOVES the state of New Jersey.  He frequently says that everything good comes from New Jersey (although I won't remind him that he was born in Indiana...tee-hee!). 

New Jersey will always have a special place in his heart because that is where he grew up and that is where is dear parents and sister still live.

And so, this year, I decided that I would give him several New Jersey-themed gifts.  I gave him a New Jersey pillow (which we now have on our couch); a navy blue New Jersey T-shirt (from American Apparel, which he says he's very eager to wear); and a funky, mustard-colored wooden version to hang on our wall, complete with hooks for hanging keys or bags or coats.

He loved them all!  :)

When we got back from New Jersey, we were surprised to find that his beloved state was also making an appearance in our frying pan: