Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Visit from the Doctor :)

On Christmas Eve, my dear friend Anne (from high school) came to see me! 

She was traveling from our hometown in Pennsylvania back to her home in Manhattan, New York, where she lives with her wonderful husband Josef.

Since Michael and I were at his parents' house in New Jersey at the time, she stopped in on her way.

After saying hello to Michael's family, just us girls went out to lunch, eager to catch up and talk about our vocations as wives.

Anne and I married within just one week of one another in July 2011.  In fact, Michael and I postponed going on our honeymoon so that we could attend Anne and Josef's wedding the following weekend!  What a great summer that was!

Anne Nolte is the director and leading physician of the National Gianna Center for Women's Health, the world's first 100% pro-life and 100% Catholic infertility clinic -- which she founded!

I am just so proud of her.  I always knew she'd do amazing things with her life; I just didn't realize how soon, nor did I anticipate the magnitude of her very positive influence!  God bless you, Anne!