Sunday, February 03, 2013

Yum, yum, yum.

I can't believe how much I eat.

I am definitely still eating for two.

After eating a huge breakfast of multiple bowls of hot oatmeal and several glasses of orange juice, I find myself going directly to lunch -- because that chicken salad just looks so good and I might as well spread some on crackers and then have some fruit and a glass of lemonade to go with it.

This enthusiasm has transferred into ultra-large lunches that I pack for my husband.  He now actually has to approve the quantity before I tie the bag closed, lest I overload him with too much.

I graze throughout the day, and yet I am still (albeit slowly) losing weight from the pregnancy.  Thank you, God.

I eat twice as much as Michael does at dinner, I have a large snack before bed, and I find myself planning my recipes while I wait for sleep.

Eating hasn't been this fun since I was a teenager!