Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Let a Child Be Your Tour Guide

Good morning and happy Tuesday, everyone!  In a moment, I'd like to share a beautiful reflection with you as you get your day started.

Or maybe you're well into your day already and wouldn't mind a little break.  :)

The words I share below are mine, but the beautiful, original thought is not.  I found something like it on a mom blog the other night, and I wanted to re-post it here and give her credit, but I can't, for the life of me, find it anywhere on her site.  Drat!  I suspect it came from Rachel's awesome mom blog at 6512andgrowing.com, but now I can't be sure. 

Please take a moment to check out Rachel's awesome blog, and if you find her exact words on this beautiful reflection, please let me know!



Children, if you let them, can be wonderful tour guides through this life.  They take your hand and show you how to take a very ordinary moment and wring juicy drops of immense joy from it.  Let a child be your tour guide, for he can teach you how to find happiness in every moment of your day.