Monday, October 28, 2013

T-Minus 3 Days Till Privatization

Thank you to all my loyal readers for submitting their email addresses as we prepare to go private with this blog on Friday, November 1st (which is the Feast of All Saints).  If you haven't gotten a chance to sign up for that, please do!  Just email me at OurCatholicFamilyLife@gmail.com and I'll be sure that you can keep reading even when the rest of the world can't.  :)

Just to give you the heads-up, once the blog goes private, I'm pretty sure you'll be accessing it by signing-in with your standard email address, which will need to be connected to a free Google Account.  A Google Account is a user account that provides access to Google-owned services such as Blogger, YouTube, and Google Groups.

If you don't yet have a free Google account, please sign up for one by clicking here.  I'll be submitting the email address you give me so that Google and Blogger know that you have my permission to read.  :)

If you have any trouble, please shoot me an email and I'll try to help you get everything squared away before Friday.  :)