Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Welcome Back, Normalcy

Normalcy is returning to our lives, and I love it.  I'm sleeping better, cooking better, getting more done around the house, and--most importantly--giving my priority of attention to our little Liam.  My goal is to teach him one new lesson a day, repeating it throughout the day so that he's mastered it by the time Daddy is home.  (At least, that is the goal.)

Now that the Catholic Speed Dating Event is over, it's time to really savor these beautiful Autumn days, to brainstorm about Christmas gifts, to finally clean that kitchen floor, and to go jump in the leaves with my son.

And while we've already got in the works our next big event idea, for now, my days are looking peaceful, like this:

Our picnic lunch yesterday in the backyard :)