Friday, May 09, 2014

Summer, Summer, Summer Time!

So I must apologize.  I've had a recent bout of writer's block.  I've been unable to blog for so long that I've started to forget what it feels like.

But, thank God, that should be all over for now.  Michael's semester just finished and won't begin again until October; so, for our family's purposes, THE SUMMER HAS JUST BEGUN.  Prepare to be savored, oh-you-wonderful Next Five Months!

Summertime means that family time will be every night after work

Summer means that Liam and Daddy can throw a ball in the backyard before dinner. 

This season means that we'll do the dishes together and a stroller walk around the neighborhood just before bedtime. 

It means that weekends can be Weekends again, and that I can negotiate the occasional Saturday sleep-in or Sunday afternoon nap. 

And it means that mommy can--Oh, yes! Oh yes!--return to her love of blogging.  :)

It's so good to be back. 

Happy Weekend, everyone.