Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Early Morning Rise

This morning I woke up for school at an early 6 AM. I drove all the way there, only to realize it wasn't happening. Dargh!

Hahaha, but it's not what you think!

I thought I had an in-service on iMovie lined up for June 17th. Instead, it was happening on July 17th. Oh well! All dressed up with no place to go...

So I came home and decided to bask in the morning sun while sitting outside on my back deck with my laptop. A few watermelon slices later, I was beginning to question if sleeping in is really worth it, given that you would miss such a glorious start to the day.

Another disadvantage to sleeping in, I've realized, is that it completely nullifies the grandeur of the Afternoon Nap. The desire and enjoyment of it just fades into oblivion. :-(

So, hereto forth, I pledge to commit myself to the Early Morning Rise. In fact, I'm going to try and do my daily Rosary out there, first thing, while the sun is still coming up. And I shall pray for all of you, my dear readers, that your day is blessed and protected and fruitful for you!